CALL SHOP FOR PRICES ON OTHER MODELS IN THE SS SERIES. PRICING SHOWN IS FOR THE SS30008HG ONLY. SHIPPING INCLUDED
- The ultimate in protection. Hydro Tek’s unique “Pro-tect-it” frame of 1¼”, heavy gauge steel, with durable electrostatically applied powder coat finish. The built-in lifting eyes gives you greater flexibility and protection when moving the system. Compact: Fits through 30” door with wheels.
NEMA4- Water Tight Control Panel
- ETL certified to UL1776 Class 2, for use in wash-down area, exceeding Industry standards. Special Hydro Tek control box features easy to use controls and provides instant access to electronics. Standard diagnostic indicators, including an hour meter to monitor system use, ensures optimal system performance.
Flexible, high intensity 12V Diesel Burner System
- Sophisticated 12V burner system transforms available power from system to fire the diesel burner. This efficient burner system offers an economical alternative to provide maximum burner performance. No outside power source is required.
Stainless Steel Panels
- Not just decorative flashes, these rugged and durable panels offer lifetime corrosion resistance and protection of your valuable investment from the harshest environments. Keeps your machine looking like new for years to come. Quick connects provide easy removal for full access to all major components and the ultimate in serviceability.
- The ultimate balance of power, efficiency and corrosion resistance in this uniquely designed Hydro Tek schedule 80 coil. Rugged construction suitable for ‘over the road use’ works in harmony with the stainless steel, ceramic insulated housing. Virtually indestructible construction and industry leading performance-years of uninterrupted, worry free service.
Panel Mounted Unloader
- The unloader is frame mounted eliminating heat failures and vibration. Low flow models have pressure activated unloaders for consistent and dependable operation. Higher flow models have flow activated unloaders which allow pressure to build up gradually as trigger gun is activated eliminating “pressure spikes” and improving operator control and safety. When the gun is released, entire system pressure is relieved enhancing life of washer and eliminating engine starting problems.
Belt Drive or Direct Drive Pump
- These industrial triplex, ceramic plunger pumps are run at lower RPM to give maximum efficiency and longevity outperforming the competition. Pumps are located front and center for easy access.
8 Gallon Gas/ 8 Diesel Tank with filtration
- Heavy Duty “roto-molded” rust free fuel tanks with water separating fuel filter to protect against contaminated fuel. Extended run time (up to 8 hrs.) eliminates interruptions.
More Standard Features:
Quick release nozzles
Industrial gasoline engines with efficient OHV design, feature heavy duty steel cylinder liners for industrial strength power
Durable diesel engines available for enhanced longevity and efficient operation
Burst disc technology for operator safety
Rustproof float tank to regulate incoming water ensuring consistent system performance
Adjustable temperature up to 250° F with steam setting
Heavy duty hose 50’ / 250° F rated