CALL SHOP FOR PRICES ON OTHER MODELS IN THE SC SERIES. PRICING SHOWN IS FOR THE SC35005VG ONLY. SHIPPING INCLUDED
Rugged “Pro-tect-it” Frame
- The ultimate in protection. Hydro Tek’s unique “Pro-tect-it” frame of 1 ¼”, heavy gauge steel, with durable electrostatically applied powder coat finish. The built-in lifting eyes gives you greater flexibility and protection when moving the system.
NEMA4- Water Tight Control Panel
- ETL certified to UL1776 Class 2, for use in wash-down area, exceeding Industry standards. Special Hydro Tek control box features easy to use controls and provides instant access to electronics. Standard diagnostic indicators, including an hour meter and pressure gauge to monitor system use, ensures optimal system performance.
110V Burners with on-board 2900 watt generator
- Provides automatic, high intensity ignition and reliable power for the heating system. Supplemental power outlets from the generator (GFCI Protected) offers the operator additional electrical power to run lights or accessories.
Stainless Steel Panels
- Not just decorative flashes, these rugged and durable panels offer lifetime corrosion resistance and protection of your valuable investment from the harshest environments. Keeps your machine looking like new for years to come. Quick connects provide easy removal for full access to all major components and the ultimate in serviceability.
- The ultimate balance of power, efficiency and corrosion resistance in this uniquely designed Hydro Tek schedule 80 coil. Rugged construction suitable for ‘over the road use’ works in harmony with the double wall stainless steel, ceramic insulated housing. Virtually indestructible construction and industry leading performance-years of uninterrupted, worry free service.
Total Relief Unloader
- Flow sensitive unloader allows pressure to build up gradually as trigger gun is activated eliminating “pressure spikes” and improving operator control and safety. When the gun is released, entire system pressure is relieved, enhancing the life of the system and eliminating engine starting problems associated with trapped pressure.
8 Gallon Gas Tank/ 18 Gallon Diesel Tank
- Heavy Duty “roto-molded” rust free fuel tanks with water separating fuel filter to protect against contaminated fuel. Extended run time (up to 8 hrs.) eliminates interruptions.
More Standard Features
Quick release nozzles
Industrial gasoline engines with efficient OHV design, feature heavy duty steel cylinder liners for industrial strength power.
Durable diesel engines available for enhanced longevity and efficient operation.
Burst disc technology for operator safety.
Rustproof float tank to regulate incoming water ensuring consistent system performance.
Adjustable temperature up to 250° F with steam setting.
Heavy duty 50' hose 250° F rated
“Q” models are extra quiet, 80 db at 25’
Specifications may vary due to ambient conditions.
Stainless Steel Frame - long life and corrosion resistance for harsh environments
Hydro Twister- deck and concrete cleaner
Wet sandblast assembly
Hose and wand extensions
Stainless steel hose reel with lifetime stainless steel corrosion resistance
Wheel Kit with various wheel combinations
Trailers & Tank Skid Systems
Most SC series generator can power the Hydro Vacuum ® to capture, filter and recycle used wash water, saving time, money and the environment.