CALL SHOP FOR PRICES ON OTHER MODELS IN THE HD SERIES. PRICING SHOWN IS FOR THE HD27004E2H ONLY. SHIPPING INCLUDED
High Intensity Diesel Burners & Super Efficient Heating Coils
- The ultimate balance of power and efficiency in these uniquely designed schedule 80 coils. Provides economical operation with consistent superior performance. Auto ignition adds peace of mind & ease of operation.
Stainless Steel Coil Housing & SS Inner Wrap
- Lifetime corrosion resistance, inside and out – unmatched coil protection, double wall protected to contain the intense heat of the burner providing optimal long life and performance.
Stainless Steel Frames and Panels
- Not just decorative flashes, these rugged and durable panels offer lifetime corrosion resistance and protection of your valuable investment from the harshest environments. Quick connects provide easy removal for full access to all major components. HD Direct Drive units have open back side for easy service access.
8 Gallon Fuel Tank with Filtration
- Heavy Duty “roto-molded” rust free fuel tanks with fuel filter to protect against contaminated fuel. Extended run time reduces interruptions.
Other Standard Features
- djustable pressure unloader, safety relief valve, burst disc technology and temperature limit switch. Nozzles for various applications, 50’ hose, gun and wand included. Heavy duty industrial motor with standard thermal overload protection. NEMA4-Water tight control panel with lighted switches. 4) 10” pneumatic tires for enhanced mobility and 4 handles for easy moving.
HD Direct Drive Models
Automatic Start-up and Shut-down
(HD15002E1C and HD22004E2C) - Operator has total control over the system from the trigger gun. This added convenience not only saves time and effort, it reduces wear of the pump, prevents the pump from running dry and produces an energy efficient system.
Downstream Chemical Injection
- The direct drive models are equipped with downstream chemical injection that can be turned on and off right from the gun – no need for the operator to return to the machine. Chemicals and other additives are introduced after the pump eliminating the risk of pump damage.
HD Belt Drive Models
Inlet Chemical Injection
- The belt drive models are equipped with inlet soap injection combined with precision chemical metering valve and float tank to inject soap at full pressure for optimal cleaning effectiveness. Panel mounted controls enable the operator to vary the mixture of soap or other additives with ease.
Belt Driven Pump
- High torque, low RPM drive- cooler, quieter, continuous duty performance. These ceramic plunger triplex pumps feature oversized aluminum crankcases with special cooling fins for extended pump life and stainless steel valves, seats, springs and plunger rods for positive seating and increased performance.
- Panel mounted adjustable temperature knob with steam setting increases cleaning effectiveness.
Specifications may vary, contact office for custom models
Optional Accessories for the HD Series
Wet sandblast assembly
Hose and wand extensions
Stainless steel hose reels