CALL SHOP FOR PRICES ON OTHER MODELS IN THE CPS SERIES. PRICING SHOWN IS FOR THE CPS35005VC ONLY. SHIPPING INCLUDED
- Built with the same chassis design and components as our proven hot water skids.
Rugged “Pro-tect-it” Frame
- Hydro Tek's unique “Pro-tect-it” frame of heavy gauge steel, with durable electrostatically applied powder coat finish give greater protection to engine and other vital components. Heavy duty 1¼” structural tubing frame, with built-in lifting bars, offers flexible mounting options: trailer, tank skid, stationary, or add a wheel kit for a portable washer.
- Smooth running twin cylinder gas engine. Overhead valve, pressure lubrication, and oil filtration along with reserve horsepower delivers 50% longer life than single cylinder powered washers. Electric start, low oil shutdown engine starts with the turn of a key and shuts off automatically if oil pressure drops.
Panel Mounted Unloader
- The unloader is frame mounted eliminating heat failures and vibration and is a pressure activated unloader for consistent and dependable operation.
Belt Drive Pump
- Low RPM drive pump runs cooler and quieter for continuous performance. These industrial triplex, ceramic plunger pumps outperform the competition in longevity.
EZ Align™ Belt System
- Tensioning system allows for easy belt adjustment with a single adjustment bolt. If you need to remove the pump for preventative maintenance, it is as simple as removing bolts, no need to reach underneath the washer.
Remote Fuel Tanks
- Gas engine models have a 4 gallon fuel tank which is located away from the engine reducing risk of fire from gas spills. Extra capacity tank extends running time up to three times longer.
More standard features
Nozzles with insulated quick couplers
Heavy-duty, 50’ high pressure hose
Heavy duty, insulated wand with trigger gun
Twist coupler hose connection to easily remove gun/wand for storage or to add additional lengths of hose